By registering to bid at this auction you agree to the following terms and conditions of sale:
1) Bidding on an item indicates full acceptance of our Terms & Conditions of Sale. Any and all successful bids are considered a binding purchase & sale agreement.
2) Bidders pay an 18% buyer's premium.
3) Absentee or phone bids can be set up through East Coast Fine Arts by calling (561) 808-9117. In the case of identical absentee bids left with East Coast Fine Arts, the first bid received will be the one executed.
4) East Coast Fine Arts makes every effort to ensure that all absentee, phone, and internet bids are able to be executed properly. However, we bear no liability for any losses or damages, whether real or perceived, incurred as a result of failure to execute such bids.
5) Opening bids, bid increments, and reserve amounts are determined solely by East Coast Fine Arts. This East Coast Fine Arts January Sale is being conducted with NO RESERVES.
6) East Coast Fine Arts reserves the right to reject any bid under the posted opening bid.
7) East Coast Fine Arts reserves the right to withdraw any item(s) for any reason.
8) Once the auctioneer declares a lot sold, the bidding will not be reopened.
9) All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability of any other kind, express or implied. No statement written or oral made by East Coast Fine Arts shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by East Coast Fine Arts.
10) Successful bidders will receive an invoice for all purchases from East Coast Fine Arts within 48 hours of completion of sale.
11) Full Payment for all purchases by floor bidders is required by the end of sale. Payment from absentee and phone bidders is due within three business days of completion of sale. In the event the buyer does not pay in full, the buyer is considered in default, and any obligation for East Coast Fine Arts to surrender title to the item(s) has been voided.
12) Payment for all purchases must be made by cash, approved check, wire transfer, PayPal, or debit/credit cards. East Coast Fine Arts reserves the right to require wire transfers for high value purchases or from international customers.
13) All purchases picked at the auction venue or at the East Coast Fine Arts office, as well as those shipped within the state of Florida are subject to applicable Florida state sales tax, unless a copy of the buyer's resale certificate is on file with East Coast Fine Arts prior to making payment. Items shipped out of state are not subject to sales tax.
14) East Coast Fine Arts does all packaging and shipping in house. We ship within 5 business days of clearance of payment.
15) Items that have been paid for, but are not picked up from the East Coast Fine Arts office within ten business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item.